Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Miss Use



What would the plan be
If I hadn't said a word
and where would your hands be
If I hadn't said the words
I've got you stuck in my stare
And baby if you dance I dare

You to go, run out
And splurge your impulsions
It's something I heard was true
It's something I never knew
Gave you the courage to do what you want to.
It's something I made you do
It's something I'd never do

With weapons
Made for gunning down
A helpless crowd
Of boys will be boys
You kept on killing the floor
Until you made sure

That you'd hit the road
And splurge your impulsions
It's something I heard was true
It's something I heard you
Said fuck this, fuck that
And fuck all of you too
It's something I made you do
But I know you forgot to
Really make it real and purge your emotions
It's something you couldn't do
It's something you knew
Made a mess of the best years
You'd ever been through
And in the process I knew
You were my favorite misuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment