Monday, April 8, 2013

A Tongue of Devilish Chemistry



I'm scheming on the sly
Dreaming that I'm alive
Sipping tequila ether
With demons on either side
It's crazy for me to see them
Crazier to believe them
Basically I'm insane
Since I'm wasting away to beat them
I hate this and that's an issue
The basics of where it issued
Itself to me in a flurry
Of broken worries and tissues
Dismissal is just a visceral
Sentinel sent to sentence you
Into abysmal visuals
Minimalistic rituals
Simply in truth you pick and choose
The battles that you win and lose
Which then resumes
Impossible problems in my peripherals
Of mystery and wizardry
A symphony of misery
Formed between my history
And injuries from liberty
Without victory
Delivering a whiskey sipper's dream
Of simpler things
And killing demons with devilish chemistry

No comments:

Post a Comment