Friday, March 29, 2013

¡Amor Vida!




I sleep in gasoline to catch a spark
And burst into the flames that sleep in me
I congregate with demons in the dark
To better understand insanity

She trips through silent movie era plots
With strengths that full oppose her fragile face
She loves in black and white and cold and hot
To make her love a legend to replace

Together we're too broken to divide
And vehement to care for bitter tastes
Together we are shadows, bound and tied
So there may never be a light to waste

It's more than building castles in our eyes
Together we're forever; forever we're alive

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful poem bro I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to be suggested this web site by way of my cousin.
    I'm no longer certain whether or not this put up is written through him as nobody else recognize such designated about my trouble. You are wonderful! Thank you!

    Visit my page resting metabolic rate calculator

    ReplyDelete