Thursday, April 5, 2012

Love and Other Impossibilities III






With such a vacant stare,
I'm lost and drowning in you trying to find a care.
It feels like everything inside me died away.
Knowing no one now I wonder for the rest of my days.
Could you have loved me back
If not for the romance or the blood we lacked?
Would you follow me in darkness?
Would you believe in the premise of gone
If you never spent a day alone?

I know, I know
That love is blind or maybe it's just blinding.
Either way it seems
You'd never find such love in me.

There is a point where I
Run into a field of sorrow and cry
Begging for a chance to make you fall again,
Fall for me forever. Never. And so it begins.
What would your lips taste like
If not for who I saw you invite last night.
Oh it resonates and lingers.
Would I believe you were all mine to hold
If we never spent a night alone?

I know, I know
That love is blind or maybe it's just blinding.
Either way it seems
You never found such love in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment