Tuesday, April 10, 2012

For No One II





She said Love, I miss you
But don't you know the easy breeze that follows me
It helps me to forget you 

She walks by across my
Unsettled view of cuckold love without a trace 
And dares me to forget her

My hearts alive but feels nothing
A shallow pool of clouded tears
All for no one
And I'm the one who wasted years

She walked out, she chalked out
A place for me to rest my pain below the ground
Where it's level with me

She drove off for so long
Until the tears that soaked her collar dried away
And rained back upon me

My hearts alive but feels nothing
A shallow pool of clouded tears
All for no one
And I'm the one who wasted years

He walked out, she broke down
And called the only one who never went away
I no longer loved her

She said Love, I miss you
But I replied with an intrepid tone and said:
Well, love, I forgot you. 

My hearts alive but feels nothing
A shallow pool of clouded years
All for no one
I'm just the one who wasted tears

No comments:

Post a Comment